[VIDEO] 4th of July Fireworks: Time, Live Stream, Performers, How to Watch Fourth of July Fireworks from Washington D.C. NYC, Boston, Chicago & more ?
Exclusive! 4th of July Fireworks Images | Fourth of July Fireworks HD Pictures to download
[Watch VIDEO] 4th of July Fireworks Show | Fourth of July Fireworks Video and Information
- First of all! we'll discuss about -
1. Macy's 4th of July Fireworks from New York City (NYC)
- Macy's is ready to bring the rockets' red glare to life at its 41st annual July 4th fireworks extravaganza in New York.
Where can I watch?
- The two-hour special will air on NBC and the NBC app on Tuesday, July 4.
- Entertainment will begin at 8 p.m. ET (7 p.m. CT). Fireworks will light up the night sky over New York City's East River about 9:25 p.m. ET (8:25 p.m. CT).
- The network will air an encore of the show at 10 p.m. ET (9 p.m. CT).
- You can watch a livestream of the fireworks portion only on Facebook.
- NBC will also be livestreaming via its mobile app. You can get more info here.
- You can live stream the show on NBCNewYork.com on your desktop or laptop computer or your mobile device by clicking on this link (http://www.nbcnewyork.com/live).
- You can also watch the coverage on our free app -- download it from iTunes here or from Google Play here. All you need is your TV service provider’s username and password. To know more about TV service provide follow this reference link: (http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Macys-Fireworks-Show-July-4-NBC-How-to-Watch-Live-432268743.html)
ABOUT THE SHOW:
- NBC celebrates Independence Day in style with the annual broadcast of "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" on Tuesday, July 4 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT).
- The broadcast features some of the biggest names in music, including Jennifer Lopez, Lady Antebellum, Sheryl Crow, Brad Paisley, Charlie Puth and Hailee Steinfeld, as the nation counts down to the 41st annual firework display over the East River.
- The show will be hosted by "American Ninja Warrior's" Akbar Gbajabiamila, Matt Iseman and Kristine Leahy.
- The incredible pyrotechnic spectacle, igniting the skyline with more than 60,000 shells launched from five barges positioned in midtown, will be the country's largest display in over a decade and promises to be a must-see show from coast-to-coast.
- The incredible display will be accompanied by the West Point Band and their awe-inspiring musical tribute, "ANTHEM," along with the West Point Glee Club.
- The live broadcast will be immediately followed by an encore presentation (10-11 p.m. ET/PT).
- Macy's said 21 new displays will make their debut during this year's show, including a Pyro Pixelation Mural that created a USA wall in red, white and blue letters.
- The show utilizes up to 300 shells per second to make up its synchronized display, with as many as 2,400 bursts and effects per minute illuminating the night sky.
- At its peak of 1,000 feet, the light show's effects reach heights three times higher than the Statue of Liberty.
- The fireworks create an array of 23 colors, ranging from red and amber to titanium and gold. The pyrotechnics are launched from five barges station on the East River between East 24th and East 41st Streets.
STREET CLOSURES for NYC's 4th of July FIREWORKS show
- This year's massive Macy's 4th of July fireworks display will be Midtown-centric, to the frustration of Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO, Battery Park and the South Street Seaport revelers and businesses. But lucky you, Long Island City!
- Fireworks will blast off at 9:20 p.m., and wrap up by 9:50 p.m.
- Well before showtime, the NYPD is urging drivers to avoid affected roadways between 2:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. Here's a handy map of the best viewing spots for NYC fireworks
- FDR Drive between Battery Park Underpass and East 63rd Street
- South Street between Whitehall Street and Robert F. Wagner Sr. Place
- FDR Drive Service Roads between Cherry Street and 63rd Street
- Water Street between Whitehall Street and Fulton Street
- Pearl Street between Fulton Street and Robert F Wagner Sr Place
- Whitehall Street between Water Street and South Street
- Broad Street between Water Street and South Street
- Old Slip between Water Street and South Street
- Robert F. Wagner Sr Place between Pearl Street and South Street
- Cherry Street between Jackson Street and FDR Drive
- Delancey Street between Lewis Street and FDR Drive
- East Houston Street between Baruch Place and FDR Drive
- Avenue C between 13th Street and Avenue C Entrance Ramp to FDR
- Avenue C Entrance Ramps
- East 6th Street between Avenue D and FDR Drive
- East 10th Street between Avenue D and FDR Drive
- 14th Street between Avenue C and Avenue B
- Avenue C between East 16th Street and East 20th Street
- East 20th between 1st Avenue and Avenue C
- East 23rd Street between 1st Avenue and Avenue C
- East 26th Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- East 30th Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- 30th Street Entrance Ramps
- East 33rd Street between 1st Avenue and 3rd Avenue
- East 34th Street between 2nd Avenue and FDR Drive
- 34th Street Entrance Ramps
- East 37th Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- East 38th Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- East 41st Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- East 42nd Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- 42nd Street Entrance Ramps
- East 48th Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- East 49th Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- East 53rd Street between 1st Avenue and FDR Drive
- Area bounded by Atlantic Avenue on the South, Old Fulton Street on the North, Hicks Street on the East, East River on the West (All Inclusive)
- Old Fulton Street between Hicks Street and Prospect Street
- Cadman Plaza West between Prospect Street and Tillary Street
- Front Street between Old Fulton Street and Jay Street
- Water Street between Old Fulton Street and Jay Street
- Area bounded by 44th Drive on the North, Borden Avenue on the South, Vernon Boulevard on the East, East River on the West (All Inclusive)
- Center Boulevard between Borden Avenue and 54th Avenue
- 2nd Street between Borden Avenue and Newtown Creek /Dead End
- Vernon Boulevard between 54th Avenue and Newtown Creek/Dead End
- 54th Avenue between Center Boulevard and Vernon Boulevard
Best view points to Watch Macy's NYC Fourth of July Fireworks
2. Nashville's 4th of July FIREWORKS
- “And when it comes together on show day and the people are thrilled with the performance it is gratifying,” said Lansden Hill, President of Pyro shows.
- Pyro Shows is in charge of making sure everything runs smoothly for the firework show downtown for July 4.
- “This is the mother show this is the biggest one we do and is the biggest one in the country,” said Hill.
3. Massive 4th of July FIREWORKS in the Los Angeles area (San Diego Bay)
- There will be a block party followed by fireworks at Grand Park in DTLA, The Hollywood Bowl will feature Pentatonix with the US Air Force Band of the Golden West, conductor Thomas Wilkins. As always it will be followed by fireworks.
- The Rose Bowl in Pasadena will have the biggest fireworks display in Southern California — Americafest presented by Honda; $15 to get into the grounds. Marina Del Ray will have a free display, the best places to watch are Fisherman’s Village, Chace Park or Mother’s Beach.
- There will be a nice display over the Queen Mary in Long Beach — the “All-American 4th of July.” You have to pay to watch from the ship, but the display should be visible from anywhere around the harbor. Then in Orange County you can watch the display from Angel Stadium in Anaheim with the OC Block Party.
- Or you can catch the Arizona Diamondbacks and Dodgers game at Dodger Stadium and the fireworks after the game. if you visit the team website be sure to vote for Justin Turner for the All-Star Game. What’s more American than baseball and fireworks?
- The L.A. Coliseum will have free activities plus fireworks and Huntington Beach will have its famous parade, with Grand Marshall Joe Mantegna followed by a great fireworks show.
- Or you can travel south to San Diego for the “Big Bay Boom,” which can be seen from anywhere around San Diego Bay: Shelter Island, Harbor Island, Seaport Village, Embarcadero North and South, and the Coronado Ferry Landing. It is suggested you take the trolley to the Port of San Diego and save yourself the hassle and expense of finding parking.
Watch 4th of July fireworks shows in Los Angeles, OC (Orange Country)
- It's the Fourth of July and several Southern California spots in Los Angeles and Orange County will send fireworks into the sky to celebrate the anniversary of the nation's independence that started 241 years ago.
- Looking for a place to watch the fireworks and celebrate the Fourth of July and don't know where to go?
- With dozens of displays including a number that are free to choose from across Southern California, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
- You can also call the Los Angeles County Fire Department’s Fireworks Display Show Hotline at 888-654-FIRE (3473) for the latest information on fireworks shows in your community.
4. Watch Honolulu Fourth of July Fireworks Shows
- The beach town of Kailua celebrates its Fourth of July festivities by hosting a crackling display of fireworks at Kailua Beach Park.
- The 71st annual Independence Day Parade takes place from 10 a.m. ton noon on Kainalu Drive, from Palapu Street to Kailua Intermediate School.
- This year, attendees can also look forward to a pre-fireworks acrobatic air show with the Flying Leathernecks at 6 p.m., followed by the Marine Corps Forces Pacific Band performing at 6:30 p.m. Fireworks begin at 8 p.m.
- Free, 6 p.m., Kailua Beach Park, 526 Kawailoa Road, Kailua, facebook.com
Fourth of July Fireworks Cruise
- Get an ocean view of Waikīkī’s Fourth of July fireworks from a 75-person party vessel, the E Sea Rider.
- Dance the night away with resident DJ Two Knux Deep as you cruise around Oʻahu’s beautiful night ocean. Meet at the harbor at 7:30 p.m. for an 8 p.m. push off. BYOB.
- Ages 21 and older only.
Ala Moana Beach Park Fireworks
- Residents and visitors alike converge for a big, free fireworks show that never disappoints. Usually beginning around 8:30 p.m., this dazzling display ignites the sky and draws thousands. Tune into FM 92.3 KSSK for a live soundtrack that accompanies the show.